Content creator (internship)
Do you inhale and exhale the latest social trends, have an eye for the details and are eager to create? Do you consider yourself independent, graphically savvy, proactive and most importantly, open to learning? Then you have come to the right place with us!
Apollo Journey is all about combining advanced VR technology and serious gaming to develop immersive VR training, visualization, and simulation.
When it comes to the company culture, everyone is welcomed. We work with a varied team with different interests, life stages and nationalities. Here no one is getting mad at you if you come in at 9:02 am and coffee or tea is always waiting for you, pinky promise. We strongly believe that this creates an open and welcoming atmosphere. If you have an idea, be outspoken, and share it, might be a masterpiece in disguise. An honest opinion is appreciated always!
What are you going to do?
- Supporting our team in brainstorming and designing visual content such as digital designs, social media content and videos.
- Writing blog posts, articles, and social media copies
- Analyzing social media analytics to track performance
- Collaborating with the team to brainstorm new content ideas
- Staying updated on industry trends
- Developing content calendars and schedules
What do we offer you?
- Freedom to learn and work at your own pace, accessible feedback
- A challenging and educational internship where your contribution really matters
- Internship allowance
- An enthusiastic and friendly team
- Monthly Friday drinks and games
- The chance to make your mum proud by telling her that you go to church every day – our cosy office is located at the Anna Stede Church in Breda
What do we ask of you?
- You are following a relevant MBO or HBO course (Graphics/Marketing/Communication)
- You are communicative, eager to learn and have a sense of humour (must-have)
- You speak Dutch (preferable but not a necessity) and English
- You have experience with the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign etc.) and optionally Figma
- You can organize your own work and delegate tasks independently
- You have a drive to not only consume but also create content
Do you see yourself in the role and want to join our team? Every second matters, contact us and apply right away, we are waiting for YOU! Yep, you heard that correctly, well read. Looking forward to getting in touch!
Also, if you are curious to see how other interns perceived their experience at Apollo, you can check it out here https://www.apollojourney.com/hoe-is-het-om-stagiair-te-zijn-bij-apollo-journey/. Gotta’ know from a first hand.