3D Artist VR (internship)
We hope you have not yet started seeing people as 3D walking objects, however, if you consider yourself a master in creating those, we have something to offer you.
Do you consider yourself independent, tech-savvy, proactive and most importantly, open to learning? Then you have come to the right place with us!
Apollo Journey is all about combining advanced VR technology and serious gaming to develop immersive VR training, visualization, and simulation.
When it comes to the company culture, everyone is welcomed. We work with a varied team with different interests, life stages and nationalities. Here no one is getting mad at you if you come in at 9:02 am and coffee or tea is always waiting for you, pinky promise. We strongly believe that this creates an open and welcoming atmosphere. If you have an idea, be outspoken, and share it, might be a masterpiece in disguise. An honest opinion is appreciated always!
What are you going to do?
- Create detailed 3D models of objects, environments, or architectural structures relevant to the project
- Apply textures and materials to 3D models to enhance realism
- Animate 3D models for various purposes, such as demonstrating the functionality of a shipbuilding app or creating visual presentations for government projects
- Conduct testing and quality assurance
- Document processes, techniques, and specifications
- If character or object animation is involved, rigging may be necessary
What do we offer you?
- Freedom to learn and work at your own pace, accessible feedback
- A challenging and educational internship where your contribution really matters
- Internship allowance
- An enthusiastic and friendly team
- Opportunity to enhance your portfolio with quality projects
- Monthly Friday drinks and games
- The chance to make your mum proud by telling her that you go to church every day – our cosy office is located at the Anna Stede Church in Breda
What do we ask of you?
- You are following a relevant MBO or HBO course (Computer Graphics, Digital Arts, Animation)
- You are communicative, eager to learn and have a sense of humour (must-have)
- You speak Dutch (preferable but not a necessity) and English
- You have experience with Maya or 3ds Max
- You can organize your own work and delegate tasks independently
- You share a passion for games and technology in general
Do you see yourself in the role and want to join our team? Every second matters, contact us and apply right away, we are waiting for YOU! Yep, you heard that correctly, well read. Looking forward to getting in touch!
Also, if you are curious to see how other interns perceived their experience at Apollo, you can check it out here https://www.apollojourney.com/hoe-is-het-om-stagiair-te-zijn-bij-apollo-journey/. Gotta’ know from a first hand.’